A brief list:
- Quote from Simone de Beauvoir’s Mémoires d’une Jeune Fille Rangée about her désespoir. On second thought, pretentious. Plus Facebook’s auto-translate would mangle the meaning.
- Opinion of I, Tonya. On second thought, my private opinion. Why share?
- Opinion of Darkest Hour. Ditto.
- Opinion of Moontide. Ditto.
- Comment on depressing story in news. I think a dozen people have already said the same thing. And if I try for originality I’ll end up making another Ayn Rand reference and leaving the wrong impression.
- Comment on American political situation. What is there to say, really? Parallels to French under occupation kind of pretentious as well as obscure.